AiSHi introduce industrial highest robustness grade EMI Class X2 film capacitor FXT/FXQ series with rated voltage of 305Vac and 350Vac for automotive, renewable energy, industrial and home appliance. These FXT and FXQ series are suitable for applications in harsh environmental conditions and passed THB testing for 2,000 Hours (85°C and 85% RH with rated voltage), offer double the life time compare to traditional THB products.
Comprised of metallized polypropylene dielectric imbued with special epoxy resin and encased in a self-extinguishing UL94 V-0 thermoplastic case, the class X2 EMI film capacitors exhibit very high capacitance stability, high dielectric strength, over voltage stress withstanding, in operating temperatures spanning -40°C to +110°C.
1. Rated voltage: 305Vac / 350Vac
2. Capacitance Range: 0.1µF ~ 20µF
3. Lead space: 15mm ~ 52.5mm
4. THB 2000H - 85°C 85%RH, 2000 Hours, Rated Voltage (FXQ Series)
5. Approval: UL/cUL, VDE/ENEC and CQC