AiSHi introduce automotive grade EMI Class X1 film capacitor FXJ series with rated voltage of 350Vac, 480Vac and 530Vac for automotive applications. These FXJ series is suitable for harsh environmental conditions and passed THB testing for 2,000 Hours (85°C and 85% RH with rated voltage), offer double the life time compare to traditional THB products.
Comprised of metallized polypropylene dielectric imbued with special resin and encased in a self-extinguishing UL94 V-0 thermoplastic case, the class X1 EMI film capacitors exhibit very high capacitance stability, high dielectric strength, over voltage stress withstanding, in operating temperatures spanning -40°C to +110°C.
1. Rated voltage: 350Vac, 480Vac, 530Vac
2. Capacitance Range: 0.0068µF ~ 3.3µF
3. Lead space: 15mm ~ 27.5mm
4. THB 2000H - 85°C 85%RH, 2000 Hours, Rated Voltage
5. Approval: UL/cUL, VDE/ENEC and CQC